Friday, February 22, 2013

Time

Two years ago, I learned about geologic time at Finlandia University by professor Barb Mctaggart.  She was a phenomenal teacher and gave us time to remember and learn the scale.  Since then I have not had any opportunities, time, or classes that needed me to use the information I once learned.  Because of that I no longer remember as well how the time periods go for geologic time, but from the music videos about geologic time I find it will not be hard to remember them again.  If there is one thing I did learn and remember is that the Precambrian period was the first block of the scale.  Also I recall the words, "Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic".  I am excited to relearn about the time scale and what happened in those periods.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment