Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Geologic Time

Over the snow day I was given some videos to watch for my blog.  At first I was disappointed thinking, "Oh man! Homework."  Then I clicked on the videos and I was blown away by what I was told to watch.  How could I be disappointed about learning about the Earth?  I am highly upset by myself.

I am torn between to music videos about Geologic time.  One video was to the tune, "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel, a classic! I was nerding out once I started to watch each video because I knew what they were referencing to, and because it was about geologic time.  The second video was called "Ages of Rock".  I think both videos are a great way to learn the time periods and neat facts about what happened during those times.  I will be listening to these over again to help me memorize these.  Until then, I will be jamming to "We Didn't Start The Fire" while studying for my lab quiz tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment